Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Heartache

Last week was the hardest of my entire life so far. It is amazing how your threshhold for heartache increases as you get older and experience new hurts. I think it will only get worse before it gets better. My world is crashing around me... what I think is amazing is that in Psalms 10, maybe 11... it says that when our foundations crumble around us God is watching and he cares. God needs to be my foundation. Every other foundation will crumble, and is crumbling.

A few months ago I thought that if only I could have children....and now I feel like if only my husband .... but it needs to be thank you Lord for the life that you have breathed into me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for you Jessica! Jeremy loves you and God and we have to cling to the fact that God can save your marriage if it is HIS will! Love you!

Carrie said...

Praying for you Jessica! May you seek His face through this storm....He will never forsake you! Let me know if you need anything!